Remember - Lust Haves because I LOVE them and you MUST have them. Every month I will post my new beauty faves.
1. Original & Mineral Original Queenie 'set and forget' the key words by O&M. Developed in Australia the formulation freezes hair in place with a flexible, brushable hold. I LOVE it. No flakes and it blocks humidity from attacking my 'dos.
2. I.Myss foundation stamper. Yup. 'Foundation stamper'... it vibrates and you literally stamp the product on. Yes; I laughed BUT it works. The impractical side for a makeup artist is the applicator isn't usable in our kits as the sponge pad can't really be cleaned face to face like a makeup brush - this is great for personal use. I love the way it stamps like a large stippling brush blending as you apply it. I have no idea where to get it outside of Singapore (Watsons here). It is a Korean brand - perhaps PSY will include them when you purchase his next CD.
3. Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion spf 50 pa+++ - I was given this in my swag at a recent AMOREPACIFIC dinner at the St Regis - everyone at the table was freaking out over it. The coverage is amazing but it doesn't feel heavy. The only problem is that the colour is limiting - basically anyone darker than me can't use it and they don't seem to carry a variety of shades. The problem with 'one size fits all' foundation colours is they don't fit all.
4. Miller Harris Citron - I am slowly creeping back into the world of fragrance. I spent the 80s addicted to Poison by Christian Dior and suffered through years of migraines, possibly due to 'poisoning' myself.... I have a few scents slowly building up my perfume arsenal and Miller Harris Citron is the latest addition. A fresh scent with hints, hearts and tones of Sicilian lemon, Spanish orange and Jamaican lime, cool mint and basil and a complex base of green moss, Moroccan cedar and cardamom.
5. Softpoint Sponge Applicator by M·A·C - I love this sponge because of the ability to get into the hard to blend areas i.e around the nose and the soft tissue around the eye. The texture is softer than the Beauty Blender (which btw has not found it's way into my kit) so it makes a smoother blend in general for the skin - my Beauty Blender became a cat toy - true story... get the M·A·C Softpoint instead.