I love them - you must have them: Andrea Claire's Lust Haves!
1. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo - sometimes the cheap & cheerful are worth stocking up on. The pigments are amazing and you can layer them without the product flaking off. [BTW - MAC's flake when you layer them and cost way more]
2. Mason Pearson brush - Do you like to tease? I know I do. *wink* After 22 years of being in the beauty biz of hairstyling I crumbled and bought one. They ARE amazing. I've owned many-a-copy... if you are a beauty pro you must invest in one. Honestly, don't take 22 years like me to bite the bullet. It makes a WORLD of difference in your hairstyling. Honestly, I was also trying to get an industry discount but the jacka$$e$ ignored my request. My friend and fellow hairstylist, Marilisa Sears told me to just suck it up and buy one. I am passing on that advice.
3. Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF 20 - I am a fan of Dermalogica. If you read my blog you know I am skincare biased... Recently launched: Sheer Tint, is just that, a sheer wash of colour. One of the key ingredients - pearl powder, adds a luminous glow to the skin diffusing imperfections. Great for the woman who is after a radiant look to her skin without a heavy base. [it's not a squat bottle - the ShopStyle is acting up again... sigh]
4. Oral-B Oxy-Jet - seriously amazing. I love tools and gadgets so when Zoie's dentist recommended the Waterpik for her I thought I would get this for the whole family. Can I just say I thought at 41 I actually mastered brushing my teeth. The water jet part shows I hadn't. Did you know that good oral hygiene adds 5+ years to your life? I don't know if I care about adding on the 5+ years to my life but my teeth shine brighter.
*After using the Oxy-Jet for just two weeks it has started to leak all over my counter while in use - I can't figure out why and it cost almost $300 SGD...
5. iLa Body Scrub - Do you remember the 5 minute manicure craze and how amazing your hands felt after you used it? This is kinda like that for your body. 'It also stimulates circulation, particularly the lymphatic system, and is effective in easing arthritic and joint pain.' For best results rub into damp skin and then soak in a bath for 20 minutes. I don't have a bathtub - sigh - poor me - so I step into my shower, get wet, massage it in, turn off my shower, apply a face mask then rinse everything off 20 minutes later. Body cream isn't necessary after but you can pair it with iLa's Body Balm. iLa is organic handmade luxury body and spa products - they are worth checking out. I LOVE the body scrub.
6. Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Sculpting Brush - made with cruelty-free goat hair, this brush is great for applying your favourite sculpting powders
7. Adesign Natrafil Contour - when I first got this brush I remember thinking that the handle seemed a little fat which made me wonder how the control would be - but, as it turns out - this is my new go-to eye crease brush. And what a steal in the price!