Look for this as a new regular feature on my blog. My goal is to introduce to you some beauty 'lust haves' ! Why 'lust' haves? Because I love them and you must have them. ;) All the products listed today, I have had my firsthand experience with.
1. ReVive Eye Renewal Cream - I used this product once and saw a difference Immediately. I would never have believed someone if they told me it was wickedly fabulous. It's totes fab! I am pretty sure the EGF technology [Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor] is the key here. *Bonus: Unlike many eye creams, this can be used on both upper and lower lids.
2. ReVive Les Yeux Presse - see above. OMG. Away with puffiness and fine lines! With the hefty price tag of $175 USD you have to keep it under lock and key with a guard dog. Use under the ReVive Eye Renewal Cream.
3. Goody Quick Style Paddle brush - with a microfiber cloth embedded with the bristles your hair drying time is minimized. Just use this brush as you are drying; consider it a 'working brush' - finish off your blow-dry using a round brush for bounce and finished ends. [Now there is no excuse for you to skimp on your blow-dry and leave with damp hair... or is that just me? ;)
4. Rusk Shining Sheen & Movement Myst - a hidden gem. I found this on sale at Winners in Canada and was curious. I am glad I was. Shining can be used in wet and/or dry hair. I blew out my hair with it and the results were amazing! A healthy shine and added smoothness without weighing the hair down.
5. Poppy King for Boots No7 lipstick. If you are a lipstick maven then you have to know who Poppy King is. Hailing from the land down-under she has been known as the Lipstick Queen for many, many years. I had the pleasure of chatting with her on the phone in 2003(4?) when I was doing the TV makeover show Stylin' Gypsies. She had sent me some of her lippies then all the way from Australia; now you find her in NYC where lipstick dreams are made bigger! Poppy has collaborated with JCrew, Kate Spade and recently has created Helmut Red for House of Exposure. Inspired by the photography of Helmut Newton - which I gotta try!
6. Dashing Diva Design FX professional nail appliques. Sorry! This is not available for consumers to DIY - you must find a nail pro to bling you up.